Ten steps to help sell your home.
1. Make the most of the first impression. The fewer obstacles between the buyers and the true appeal of your home the better.
2. Invest a few hours for future dividends. Clean, clean, clean. A little paint, touch up, and cleaning can go a long way. A buyer would rather see how great your home looks than hear how great it could look “with a little work.”
3. Check Faucets and Bulbs Dripping water rattles the nerves, discolors sinks, and burned bulbs suggest faulty or worn out issues. Take away any potential turnoffs.
4. Don’t shut out a sale. If cabinet doors stick, be sure this is something a buyer will catch. A little effort can go a long way toward a closing.
5. Think safety Make your residence as non perilous as possible for uninitiated visitors.
6. Make room for space. Make sure your attic, basements, and closets are clean to show the buyer all the available storage.
7. Make your bathroom sparkle. Check and repair all damed or unsightly caulking.
8. Open in the daylight. Let the sun shine in during the day for showings
9. Lighten up at Night. Turn on all the excitement by turning on all your lights. Lights add warmth and make potential buyers feel welcome.10. Watch your pets. Dogs and Cats are great companions, but not when your are showing your home. Pets have a talent for getting underfoot. Also, some potential buyers might be allergenic it is best remove all pets and put up their bowls.